Quality mentoring relationships have powerful and positive effects on young people in a variety of personal, academic, and professional situations. Ultimately, mentoring connects person to personal growth and development, and social and economic opportunity.
Through Mentor-ship VHDC Provides
- Provide positive encouragement and work in a mentoring role to encourage youth and adult in reading and writing.
- Help youth with homework and study skills.
- Focus on literacy skills.
- Share your interests and passions with the kids.
- And teaches them the value of giving back to their communities
VHDC mandate to assist youth who is having challenges with school assignments and school work to help make learning easier for them. VNDC has a team of license and qualifies educators who work closely with these children to ensure they realize their potentials. Our Educators have over 30 years of experiences and use the approved curriculum from the Ministry of Education.
OUR HOME WORK CLUB:
- Takes place Monday through Thursday and through the entire school year with the exception of holidays and school breaks.
Changing and Affecting a child life one day at a time.